In an attempt to reduce a certain url from being spammed in my comments, I put that url into my wordpress comment blacklist. I know there’s a warning about being careful what you put there, but I figured the url was safe…well it turns out I was wrong. I didn’t look into it too much, but it seemed the url matched any comments that were put in. That means I lost comments from some of my recent posts like automating subversion, upgrading mysql on Gentoo, and running tentakel in Windows…some posts I really would have liked to see some feedback about.
My apologies to anybody that tried to post in the past two weeks and didn’t see anything show up. What a bummer. :-(